New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Fabulous Tuesday!


Morning All,


Firstly I want to say a very Big Thank You for everyone that left some lovely comments on my blog, it is really nice to read through them and see what everyone has to say about my cards it is very uplifting! So THANK YOU!


So today I made a Card using Sketch 9 on the Anyone for Anya blog. I used the colours Aqua to create my card because it just went so well with the image, which then made it qualify for the Challenge on The Pink Elephant Challenge blog as they wanted you to use the colour Aqua.


I really didn't went over board with this card just kept it simple as they sometimes say 'less is sometimes more' I just thought it looked nice without adding anything else to it! But any advice or comments on this is welcome, can't wait to see what everyone thinks!


Well, Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday and the weather is as nice where you are as it is here by us at the minute!


Hugs K

5 comments:

  1. It looks lovely done in a simple fashion....love the colours....very watery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, your colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right the aqua is perfect for this image and so fresh with the white! Lovely card.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning .. Thank you for the comment on my blog it's done by a flower stencil and i just cut round the embossing to give myself a mat.

    have a great Wednesday
    hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx