New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Ice Cream DT Project!

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers,

Well I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was hectic so therefore my post is late once again....sorry! Maybe next week I will manage to have my post scheduled on time...lol

Anyway I will get on with it as there is probably another two posts to follow after this, so hope you all comfy.

The first one is my DT project for the One Stop Craft Challenge blog we have new challenge over there with a lovely summer theme. Use Ice Cream or Ice cream colours, hopefully the weather will change soon to join in with our lovely challenge theme.

Well I hope you all like it.....and feel like having some ice cream now.

I am entering this into the following challlenges:

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kobie, I like the image, you have coloured her beautifully,and the ice cream cone is brilliant.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Very tasty! The colors are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love the colors and your 'cone'! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kobie! This is really cool! (bad pun. lol) We really appreciate you joining in our challenge here at Mo’s.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love your ice cream cone. Great card too. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABsolutely delightful!!! Thanks you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo Cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! Thank you for playing along with us in our Cutie Patootie challenge at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya
    a fabulous creation, lovely image & colouring,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww cute image
    thank you for playing along with us this week at OSAAT
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx