New Cards Just Listed!

New Cards Just Listed!

Followers

My Website & Shop

Contributors

Mr Linky

Cards For Sale!

If You would like to buy any of my cards, you are more than welcome to email me!

Delighted to have made Top 3

I won @

I won @

My Card made Top 3

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

Star of the Month @ C.R.A.F.T

I was first @C.R.A.F.T Challenge

My Cards Made the Top 3 at Party Time Tuesdays 4 Times

My card was featured

My card was featured

I Won @

I'm a Winner

Guest Designer Spot

Guest Designer Spot

Spotlight at Sweet Stampin

Photobucket
sweetsketchwednesday
T3B 2

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Daily Promise!

Haute Autumn button

Recipe Card
player badge
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 April 2012

Spread your wings and fly....Simply Sassy














Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all enjoying a lovely Easter Sunday with Family and friends....
The weather is not very nice here today, and we're all just having a lazy day, doing whatever we feel like...mostly just watching some dvd's.

I have a quick card I wanted to share with everyone...
It is a pretty simple design as I wanted to try to keep as much white space as possible, but knowing myself I find that quite hard.....



So I just went for a 6x6 white square card...
Stamped my Simply Sassy from Sugar Nellie onto bright white card using my memento ink and then coloured her using my promarkers. I then cut her out as close to the outline as possible.
I then added the punched border using a Martha Stewart punch and then added the ribbon.
I then glued my image to my card using silicone glue to give it a little bit of dimension.
I then added the little roses and stamped the sentiment on the front.

So, yes I tried to keep it clean and simple.....

I hope you all like it....

I am entering this into the following challenges:

  1. The Pink Elephant - CAS
  2. Incy Wincy - Spring
  3. Party Time Tuesday - Flowers
  4. Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
  5. Sassy Cheryl's - Pastels
  6. Crafty Creations - Spring
  7. I Love Promarkers - Spring
  8. Paper Pretties- Monochrome
  9. Simon Says - Favourite tool (MS punches)
  10. Whimsy - Ribbon
  11. Crafty Catz - CAS

13 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Kobie ,what a stunning card. Wow great work hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Kobie...and love the clean look to the card hun :o)

    hope you are having a lovely Easter...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute sassy. Looks pretty CAS to me... I struggle with those as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this card, thanks for joinings us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
    Hugs
    Jacs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the CAS layout and the lovely border and flowers you added.

    I would like to invite you to enter your card in the new challenge at Great Impressions. The theme for April is Flowers.

    Here's the link if you would like to check it out:
    http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card kobie.i love the cas design and fab sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute.
    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is sooo true! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple, elegant and I ADORE the image. Great sentiment. Perfect for your fabulous card.
    Thanks for playing in the Soft Pastels challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Happy Easter and good luck in the drawing for the two FREE images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card! Love the image and the layout. :)

    electricity comparison sydney

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for each and everyone that takes time to leave me a comment! Know that I always love reading them and appreciate each one of them! Hugs Kobie xxx